Tuesday, September 1, 2009

FRIEND SIX LETTER THAT BRING THE WHOLE NEW WORLD

I may not be your best friend
But I surely know that I always try to be the best I could be.
I may not seem to care enough
But I can feel you within my heart
I may be so cheap that the most expensive gift I save for you
Is simply being a friend?
I may not talk that much to you but you’ll find me waiting every minute just to listen to every piece of your heart saying
All my wandering years had led me to you and being your friends which are changing the face of my worlds.
From the birth to the death, in my life
I often ask my self where I might go
To make real friends
But they are not the people
I must travel to find
There are the people I take with
Because real friends are
Those who can make me believe
They never even exist

No comments:

Post a Comment